Upcoming Release! Standard Romance Story #1 by MS Willis

21 Jan 2015

OOH! Check out this new and hilarious teaser from the upcoming serial by MS Willis! Can't wait to read this one!! :D


CLICK BELOW TO ADD TO GOODREADS!

goodreads

My name is Jane. I’m not a virgin. I’m not a stripper. I’ve never been raped. I don’t have daddy issues. I’m not in college. I don’t have magical powers. I’m not naïve. I haven’t been abducted. I haven’t been sold. I’m not unbelievably gorgeous. I don’t sleep around. I can’t even tell you the last time I dated. I live a normal life making minimum wage at a bookstore. And my best friend is a guy who also happens to be my roommate. But I'm determined to find love. 

 This is my standard romance story. 

 Follow Jane as she dates the standard romance guys in an attempt to find true love: The rocker, the biker, the billionaire, the tattooed bad boy, the firefighter, the lawyer, the vampire, the cowboy, the alpha, the teacher, the movie star, the professional athlete, the fighter and the captor. 

 Which one will finally win her heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment